- Narrow interests or preoccupation with a subject to the exclusion of other activities - Hmm, I wonder what those might be;
- Peculiarities in speech or language - for hysterical raisins;
- Socially...inappropriate behaviour - I speak out of turn a lot;
- Problems with nonverbal communication - What do you mean, you were only joking?;
- Clumsy and uncoordinated motor movements - As easy as falling off a log.
Ironically, considering I've only recently found out about Asperger's, I've had to conciously work on many of the symptoms (as further described in the Wikipedia article) most of my life. I can particularly remember periods when I have found it extremely difficult to keep eye-contact - particularly with people who have domineering personalities. At such times I talk to people whilst staring at the floor - which must make it particularly difficult for people to understand me, as I also appear to clutter.
No doubt it's as a result of building up a defence that I now have what other people might well be justified in naming a domineering personality.